Through this post, we are going to tell you what is Axis Bank Credit Card, how to make it, eligibility criteria, required documents, charges of credit card, credit card bill payment method, etc.
Therefore, if you want to get any information related to Axis Bank credit cards, then you can get information by reading the post.
What is Axis Bank Credit Card?
Axis Bank Credit Card is a credit card through which you can do credit-based transactions even if you do not have money in your account.
like – When you buy any item and pay with the help of a credit card, then the person in front gets the money immediately but the money is not deducted from your account immediately.
Basically, this money is lent to you by the bank and after a certain time, you have to pay this money to the bank along with interest.
Axis Bank offers a total of 21 types of credit cards. We will talk about Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card here because this credit card has many benefits and most people use it.
Credit card also has a credit limit, it is not at all that you can spend as much money as you want with the credit card.
What is Credit Limit?
Every credit card has a credit limit. The credit limit a person can get depends on 2 things
- credit card type
- The person’s annual earnings and CIBIL score
like- If you take the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card, then you can get a credit limit of Rs 25,000 to Rs 5,00,000. You cannot pay more than your credit limit with a credit card.
axis bank credit card interactions
Axis Bank offers different types of credit cards according to the needs of the people and these different types of credit cards have different benefits.
The biggest advantage of all this is cashback. Yes friends, Axis bank credit card gives you real money in cashback. Which other companies often don’t.
Other companies often offer cashback in the form of points, which have some condition or the other to spend. But you can spend the real cashback from Axis Bank credit card wherever you want.
Some special benefits of Axis Bank Credit Card –
- 5% cashback is available on shopping with Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
- Also, after the card is activated, a separate benefit of Rs 1000 is available.
- Get Amazon and Grofer gift vouchers worth Rs.250 on Axis Bank Neo Credit Card.
- Get 40% off on Swiggy on Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card
- Sony liv premium subscription is also available.
Along with this, you will get this in almost all Axis Bank credit cards. common advantages are seen –
- EDGE Reward Points
- discount on movie tickets
- Complimentary Flight Tickets
- Airport lounge access
- Discount on extra money spent on fuel
- Discount on ordering food from Zomato, Swiggy and other restaurants
- Discount on booking a hotel room
Axis Bank Credit Card Charges
The joining fee for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card is 500+GST and the annual fee is 500+GST. If you spend more than 2,00,000 on this credit card in 1 year, then the annual fee will be waived off.
Also, different types of Axis Bank credit cards have different joining fees and annual fees. like , The joining fee for a credit card is 250+GST and the annual fee is 250+GST, then the joining fee for a credit card is Rs.0.
When you apply for the credit card, you will get to see the joining fee and annual fee as per your chosen credit card.
Axis Bank Credit Card Eligibility
To apply for Axis Bank Credit Card, you should have these qualifications –
- Your age should be at least between 25 years to 70 years.
- You must be doing a job or business.
- Salary 30,000 (for Employed) and 5.4 LPA (for Self Employed)
- Credit Score: 650+
- Should be from any place in India where Axis Bank service is available
How to apply for Axis Bank Credit Card?
For people who already have an account in Axis Bank i.e. the way to apply for Axis Bank Credit Card for Axis Bank customers is different.
Whereas people who do not have an account in Axis Bank i.e. the method of applying for Axis Bank Credit Card for Non-Axis Bank Customers is slightly different.
Let us know about both –
1. How to Apply for Non-Axis Bank Customer Credit Card,
- Step 1. To apply for Axis Bank Credit Card, search Axis Bank Credit Card on Google and go to the official website of Axis Bank. Click here
- Step 2. Now click on Apply Now on whatever type of credit card you want to make according to your need.
- Step 3. We are selecting Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card here. Select any credit card you want. The further process will remain the same.
- Step 4. Now click on Next on No.
- Step 5. After clicking on No, on the next page, enter your mobile number, PAN card number, address Pincode, and annual income, and then proceed.
- Note – If you are self-employed then your annual income should not be less than 3.5 lakhs.
- Step 6. On the next page, after filling the OTP received on the mobile, check (✓) the box below and do Next. Then click on I Agree.
- Step 7. On the next page, fill in your personal information and click Next.
- Step 8. On the next page, fill all the information related to your business or job and click Next.
- Step 9. Just on the next page, the photo of whatever credit card you have selected will appear.
- Step 10. After that click on Submit. After this, a message will come on your mobile that your credit card has been applied and you will also get the application ID.
NOTE- After 5 to 7 days your credit card will be delivered to the entered address.
2. How to Apply for Axis Bank Customer Credit Card,
Step 1. To apply for Axis Bank Customer Credit Card, download the Axis Bank official app and log in with the mobile number registered with your bank.
If you do not know how to log in to the Axis Bank app, then you can read our previous article related to Axis Bank.
Step 2. After this, after clicking on the three lines on the left side Apply Now Click on
Step 3. Now click on Credit Card.
Step 4. Now the address you have given in your Axis Bank account will be visible. If you want to order a credit card on this address, then click Yes below. After this confirm by selecting the address type.
You can also fill in your desired address by doing No and then confirm.
Step 5. On the next page, the name of the credit card will be written in front. If you want to order a different type of credit card, then click on the pencil mark and select your preferred credit card.
Your personal information will be written on the bottom of the credit card, check it. If you want to make any changes, click on the pencil mark to make changes.
After this uncheck the first box below and leave the second box ticked and click on Confirm details.
Step 6. Auto Debit Payment has to be set on the next page. After setting this, whenever the billing cycle of your credit card is completed, then money will be automatically deducted from your Axis Bank account. For this, check (✓) on the Total Amount due and confirm.
If you do not want to do Auto Debit, then click on I don’t want to opt for Auto Debit. Now check your address again on the next page and click on Confirm.
Step 7. On the next page, check the details related to your job or business and click on Confirm.
Step 8. After this click on I Agree on the Terms & Conditions page.
After this a message will come on your mobile that your credit card has been applied and you will also get the application ID.
NOTE- After 5 to 7 days your credit card will be delivered to the entered address.
Axis Bank Credit Card Billing Cycle
Every credit card has a Billing Cycle Date, on that day, your credit card bill will be deducted from your bank account or a message will be received for bill payment.
Tentative date of billing cycle for different credit cards of Axis Bank –
- Miles & More Card – 25th of every month
- Vistara Card – 22nd of every month
- Signature Card – 18th of every month
- Ace Credit Card – 15th of every month
- Axis Bank Freecharge Plus Credit Card – 12th of every month
- Other Cards – 1 of every monthst12th13th15th20th22nd and the 25th date.
Axis Bank Credit Card Interest Rate
If you take an Axis Bank credit card, then you will have to pay interest on the credit limit you get.
Axis Bank’s credit card charges an interest rate of 3.6% every month. If we talk about the annual interest rate, then 52.86% per annum interest is charged.
You are an Axis Bank Credit Card EMI calculator With the help of this you can know the exact amount of interest that will be charged on your loan amount.
How To Make Axis Bank Credit Card Payment?
If you have not selected auto-debit while applying for a credit card, then when your billing cycle is completed then on that day you will have to pay your credit card bill.
Online bill payment of Axis bank credit card can be done in many ways like –
How to Pay Credit Card from Axis Bank App?
- Login to Axis Bank app with your registered mobile number.
- Check your due payment by clicking on Credit Card on the home page.
- After this, coming back to the home page, click on Pay my dues.
- Scroll down and select either Total due or Minimum due.
- Then enter the amount below.
- Select Axis Bank to make payment from the Axis Bank account.
- For payment from another bank account, click on Other bank and click on Pay.
- On the next page click on Confirm.
- Then on the next page click on Debit Card
- Enter your Debit Card details and click on Pay.
- In this way, your credit card payment will be done.
How to Pay Credit Card from UPI Apps?
A credit card payment option is given in almost all UPI Payments Apps like Phone Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, and Paytm, etc.
- To make credit card payments from UPI apps, open the app.
- Then select the option of Credit Card.
- Now fill all the details of your Axis bank credit card and pay it.